- Made in Cambridge, Ohio, USA
- Vintage: 1936 – 1958
- Description: These cigarette boxes used to be a part of everyday decor many years ago, they are so beautifully made that today we still want to incorporate them in our homes. This one is by Cambridge Glass in their Caprice pattern. It features a beautiful shell on the lid as well as the bottom, but what we really love about it are those dolphin-head feet! They are so detailed and well made, and really convey a vintage look to the piece. Cambridge glass is known for unsurpassed quality and this piece has certainly stood the test of time. We hope you enjoy it no matter how you decide to use it.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches Tall, 3.75 inches Long and 2.75 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, cloudiness or scratches on this piece except as acceptable for normal age/use/wear. Some pictures have been enhanced to show detail. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cambridge Glass originally started in 1873 as the “National Glass Company” in Cambridge, Ohio. However, in the early 1900’s the company fell on hard times and the manager, Arthur J. Bennett, purchased the factory in 1907. Mr. Bennett continued to grow what became the Cambridge Glass Company under his ownership. By the early 1950’s business began to slow, they just could not compete as the demand for handmade glass decreased and other glass manufacturers were moving to machine-made glass at lower prices. The company eventually closed in 1954.