- Pattern: Highlights – Royal Highlights (Discontinued)
- Not Vintage: 1992 – 2001
- Made in Germany for Mikasa
- Details: This is a gorgeous crystal lighter by Mikasa in their Reflections pattern. Reflections was a line of giftware created by Mikasa between 1992 and 2001 and all the pieces featured this gorgeous, heavy, square cuts crystal. It is heavy for its size, our price already includes the shipping, so no surprises at check out. This is a very elegant looking lighter, the reflection on this one is absolutely gorgeous. If you’re looking for a lighter for your bar, entertainment area, or for a gift, this one will not disappoint. Please note: The lighter needs gas, we cannot ship these with any type of lighter fluid or flint, therefore, these may need to be replaced once you are ready to use it. Vintage lighters can be prone to failure. By purchasing this lighter you understand and accept all the following statements: You will use at your own risk. You do not hold Antigo Trunk liable for any damages caused by this product. You are 18 years of age or older. Once received, this lighter may not function, we were unable to test this lighter. Our lighters are sold as collectors items only.
- Material: Crystal, Metal
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches Tall, approx. 2.75 inches in Diameter (at its widest point),
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. We were unable to test this lighter, it may not work, but regarding its cosmetic condition, it is excellent. There are very minor surface scratches on the metal portion, no scratches, chips or other cosmetic defects otherwise. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|