- Made in Dominican Republic
- Vintage: 1992
- Details: Gorgeous wood cigar box (empty), with gold and black letters, original labels and beautiful brass metal fittings! As beautiful and elegant as it looks on the outside, with its dark wood stain and cursive font, the inside holds a beautiful surprise. The inside lid has a gorgeous embossed cigar box label, (rumored to have a lot of hidden meaning), with gold and red letters plus a very nice mountainous scene and a native Indian woman holding cigars. Great as a collector’s item, for a cigar aficionado or collector. In the family room it makes a nice storage piece for remote controls, note pads and pens. Great for corralling small items, we use our cigar boxes to store playing card decks and games like UNO, Old Mail and Jacks. In the bar it can store bottle openers, wine stoppers, coasters, etc.
- Material: Wood, metal and paper
- Dimensions: Closed: 9.5 inches Long, 6.25 inches Wide, and 3.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are very minor surface scratches, and several small pin-holes that look to be original to the wood. The label has some creasing and minor tears, we believe all this to be acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
In 1912, a young Cuban immigrant named Arturo Fuente began making cigars in West Tampa, Florida and created “Fuente y Compania”. More than 100 years later, his namesake brand has grown into one of the world’s most critically acclaimed cigars. Fuente Fuente OpusX is made by Tabacalera A. Fuente. It is the premier cigar line in the Arturo Fuente Cigar family. This cigar is consistently ranked as the single most sought-after cigar in the world by Cigar Aficionado and the line is held by many to be the greatest cigar in history to date. The cigars are rare and can be difficult to obtain. Prized by collectors, many OpusX’s sell for 300% or more of their suggested retail price on the secondary market. Celebrating 25 years on the market this year, OpusX continues to be a rare cigar in high demand with uncommon complexity, considerable power and a unique, inimitable taste.