- Pattern: Rhoda (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Royal Jackson China, PA
- Vintage circa 1940’s (After 1946 the Featherweight mark was replaced)
- Details: Gorgeous plate with cloche/cover/lid. It was made to keep muffins warm during breakfast service. The plate has the beautiful “Rhoda” pattern a floral pattern with a pink rose as the primary flower and an orange tulip, then other blue, purple, and yellow flowers and green and gray leaves all around. It has a blue border and a gold rim along with several other gold details on the plate. The lid, or cloche, has 4 pink roses on the top of the dome with the blue border, gold rings and gold topped finial. It would look lovely as a soft cheese server, maybe cream cheese or brie at the breakfast table. Would also be good for serving fruits like strawberries or figs, or sconces and cookies when serving tea.
- Material: Porcelain / China
- Dimensions: The plate is 9 inches in Diameter. The Cloche is 6.25 inches in Diameter and 3 inches Tall (incl the tip/finial)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Does not show signs of heavy use, hard to see any signs of wear. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
|Dimensions||9 × 6.25 × 3.0 in|