- Pattern: Gothic (aka Big Top Peanut Butter) – Discontinued
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Description: A very intricate pattern that was originally sold as a “free with purchase” sherbet cup. This Hazel Atlas “Gothic” pattern, has diamonds and fans that repeat all around the glass. This is a footed glass with a sunburst at the base which also includes a small square in the center. It’s very pretty, looks almost like cut glass but it’s actually pressed glass. Sold as a set of six, these glasses were manufactured by Hazel Atlas for Procter and Gamble to promote their Big Top peanut butter brand. Perfect for summer ice cream, sherbet, and other light desserts and puddings. Also make pretty champagne glasses.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 3.75 inches Tall, 3.5 inches in Diameter at top and 2.75 inches in Diameter on the bottom foot.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are some very light scratches around the rim, most likely due to the metal lid being placed to cover the peanut butter. There are no cracks, or chips. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|