- Pattern: Rose by Fostoria (Discontinued)
- Made in USA, Fostoria, Ohio
- Vintage: 1951 – 1973
- Details: This set will definitely enhance your next cocktail party, these Liquor / Cocktail glasses are absolutely beautiful, just holding them you know you are holding something special. They are decorated with a large cut glass rose made up of many cuts to show an abundance of “petals”. The rose has four beautifully cut leaves, two on each side, and that’s it, the elegance is in its simplicity. The stem is not smooth, it has quite a nice shape to it. We are selling the set of 6 plus 1 free in case you break one, you have a replacement, that’s a total of 7 stemware glasses and shipping is included in our price. If you’re trying to complete a set of this gorgeous glassware, this will be a nice addition to your set. They can also be used as small dessert cups, that would look lovely on any table. We also have the Champagne and the Low Sherbet glasses if you’re interested.
- Materials: Blown Glass
- Dimensions: 4 1/8 inches Tall, with a 3 1/8 inch Diameter (at the mouth opening).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these glasses. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cocktail / Liquor Glasses, Fostoria “Rose”, Cut/Blown Glass, Set of 6, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 8 in|