- Pattern: Diamond with Thumbprint Clear
- Made in USA by Hazel Atlas
- Vintage: 1936
- Description: It is rare to find a set of six of these champagne (also perfect dessert cups), in such great condition. This is the Hazel Atlas “Diamond with Thumbprint” pattern which forms diamonds and within each diamond there is an oval indentation or “thumbprint”. This is a footed glass with a sunburst at the base. They are very pretty, very old pressed glass. Sold as a set of six. Perfect for ice cream sundaes, sherbet, and other desserts and puddings, and of course, champagne!.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: Each glass is 3 7/8 inches Tall, 3.5 inches in Diameter at top and 2 5/8 inches in Diameter on the bottom foot.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches just normal wear and use. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Champagne / Tall Sherbet, “Diamond Thumbprint” Clear by Hazel Atlas, Set of 6, SOLD
Vintage Champagne/Tall Sherbet Hazel Atlas Diamond Thumbprint Clear – Set of 6
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|