- Pattern: Mt Vernon (Discontinued)
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1968 – 1980
- Details: Such a beautiful and intricate pattern, Mt Vernon was originally issued by Imperial Glass in the 1920’s and 30’s, and named after George Washington’s homestead. When they re-issued the pattern in the late 1960’s/early 1970’s it became so popular, it was copied by other glass manufacturers, with slight variations to each of their patterns. This is the Indiana Glass version, issued in 1968. A pressed glass pattern, with long prisms, or waffle like cuts which sparkle and catch the light beautifully, You can distinguish the Indiana Glass pattern by the foot and stem. Selling as a set of 7, these will be heavy, our price already includes shipping fees and insurance. Perfect for a fall get together, Thanksgiving table setting and gorgeous when mixed with other color glass in the Summer. Perfect for champagne or as dessert cups.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Each glass is: 4.0 inches Tall and 3.5 inches in Diameter (top opening). Foot is 2 3/8 inches square.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these pieces. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Champagne / Tall Sherbet, Indiana Glass, Mt Vernon Amber, Set of 7, Vintage
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 10 in|