- Pattern: Remembrance (Discontinued)
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1968
- Details: These plates are absolutely beautiful! Part of the beauty is in their simplicity, bunches of tiny flowers in very soft soothing colors: blue, violet, grey, aqua and white, just beautiful! Good for mixing with other china in similar colors. The design repeats around the border, there’s also a platinum verge and a platinum border. The plates are stamped in the back: “Pickard China, Made in U.S.A., Remembrance, 1968”. Hand Washing is strongly recommended. We have other items in this Remembrance pattern, including the dinner plates and serving platter. Please browse the site if you’re interested in more. Gorgeous for a Bridal Shower or small intimate Wedding.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: 8.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches. Some of these plates look as though they’ve never been used. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Pickard Inc has been a family owned business since it’s start in 1893 in Edgerton, Wisconsin by Wilder Austin Pickard. Originally called Pickard China Studio and offering hand-painted giftware, tea sets, artware, and eventually dinnerware, all using imported porcelain blanks from Europe. The company moved to Chicago in 1897. It wasn’t until 1930 when Wilder’s son, Austin, decided to start manufacturing their own china and glazes. They built a manufacturing site in Antioch, Illinois which continues to be a highly regarded porcelain manufacturer today. Through the years they have been honored in many ways. They have been selected by the U.S. Department of State to manufacture the official service of china used by American embassies and other diplomatic missions around the world. Pickard was also selected to produce exclusive fine china services for heads of state, corporations, and hotels including The King of Saudi Arabia, Hilton Hotels, Sheraton Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Corporation, General Motors, the U.S. Air Force, New York’s Gracie Mansion, the United Nations, Air Force One, Blair House and Camp David. Most recently they produced a 3,520-piece State China service set for the Obama administration in 2015.