- Pattern: The Worcester Hop – “Mathon” (Discontinued)
- Made: England by Royal Worcester
- Vintage: 1965 – 1985
- Details: A gorgeous set of four fine bone china salad plates that’s sure to bring many compliments from your guests. The plates depict a cutting from the Mathon Hop, and it’s bordered by illustrations of vines, leaves and hops from the plant. The colors are muted, only a deep green and slight yellow/green tinge on some of the hops. It has a gold border and it’s a bit wavy, not smooth. We also have the Rim Soup Bowls and the Cream Soup Bowls if you’re interested in more in this pattern. Would look great on the table with green glassware, or some fine crystal stemware. We love the green for a spring or summer table setting. Interesting fact: as early as 1826, the Mathon Hop has been described as superior to any other, not only having a more pleasant smell but also a mild bitter than other of the Worcestershire hops.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: 8 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Gold rims are in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Plates, Salad / Dessert Royal Worcester “The Worcester Hop-Mathon”, Set of 4, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|