- Pattern: Fruit Garland by Royal Kent
- Made in Poland
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: A really beautiful set of dessert plates originally used as bread and butter plates but would make a wonderful dessert plate or morning English muffin plate. The pattern consists of fruits: plums, pears, cherries, blackberries, strawberries and apples along the border with scattered tiny blue flowers. The colors are beautiful, plus the entire border is embossed with a very pretty swirl like pattern. The edge is scalloped and has a gold rim, overall a beautiful looking set of plates. Because the pattern has so many colors, it will match several different table settings. We also have the matching cup and saucers if you’re interested (see photos).
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: Each plate is 6.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on these plates. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bread & Butter Plates, Royal Kent “Fruit Garland”, Set of 6, Vintage
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|