- Pattern: Carlyle
- Made in England by Royal Doulton & Co. Limited
- Vintage: 1972
- Details: This is an amazingly beautiful bread & butter plate made in English fine bone china. It has a dark teal border with tiny blue flowers and gold accents within the border. In the center it has a dark teal medallion with a beautiful flower and gold design surrounded by gold and light blue accents. It is a very classic look and could play very well with other china. If you are collecting this pattern, we hope this brings you closer to your goal.
- Material: Bone China
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. Looks as if its never been used. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bread and Butter Plate, Royal Doulton “Carlyle”, Vintage
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3 in|