- Pattern: RC Stamp N1427
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1926-1946
- Details: This is a very beautiful bone china bread and butter plate, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The pattern is very rare and very old. It consists of pink and red roses with tiny bluish/purple flowers. The flowers are surrounded by leaves in varying colors from green, to blue, to golden yellow. It has a gold rim as well a gold ring on the inside circumference of the plate. No design in the center. The border is smooth and although the plate looks somewhat creamy in color in the pictures, it is actually white. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. We have two plates in stock, if you’re interested in both plates, please Contact Us for a 20% discount code.
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimension: 6.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this plate. Even the gold looks in very good condition. Does not show signs of heavy use, just normal wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bread & Butter Plate, Noritake RC Stamp N1427, Pink/Red Roses, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 3 in|