- Pattern: Devotion 7271
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful bread and butter / dessert plate. The pattern is very soft and soothing. It consists of a taupe/beige rose bud outlined in raised white lines, the leaves are also in the raised white color. This plate also has a taupe/beige stripe around the border plus more raised white leaves and a nice gold rim. This china is not totally white but rather a creamy, ivory. It is stamped on the bottom with the Noritake N surrounded by a wreath of leaves and reads “Noritake Ivory China”. The pattern is neutral enough that it would work in a modern household as well as a more traditional setting. Excellent for a little breakfast in bed or a tea party, or serving cake and other desserts. We have the matching cup and saucer sets if you’re interested in more of this pattern.
- Materials: Ivory China
- Dimension: 6.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Even the gold looks in very good condition. Does not show signs of heavy use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bread & Butter Plates, Noritake “Devotion 7271” Set of 4, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|