- Pattern: Green Leaves (Discontinued)
- Made in Bavaria, Germany by Mitterteich
- Vintage: 1920 – 1931
- Details: A gorgeous set of fine porcelain Bread and Butter/Dessert plates. Such a simple, earthy pattern is like a breath of fresh air! The pattern has a large brown branch with green leaves on one side of the plate and smaller leaves around the border. The border is beautifully scrolled and it’s rimmed in gold. The plates are stamped on the back: “Mitterteich, Germany”. This logo was used from 1920 to about 1931. There are 10 plates total, this shipment will be heavy, our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. This pattern is neutral enough that it would work in a modern table setting as well as a more traditional setting. The green leaves would work well in a Spring or Summer table, perhaps for a Spring lunch or a Dessert & Coffee party.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: Each plate is 6.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, crazing or scratches except for normal wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dessert / Bread & Butter Plates, Mitterteich, “Green Leaves”, Set of 10, Bavaria, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|