- Pattern: Hooker’s Fruit – Apricot (Discontinued)
- Made in: England by Rosina-Queen’s China
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This collection is called Hooker’s Fruit because the illustrations were taken from the work of William Hooker (1779-1832). This is the ‘Apricot’ and one of many other fruit designs in the collection, we believe all are now discontinued. These are made of fine bone china, glazed and have a transferware botanical design. If you’re collecting this dinnerware set, we hope this is the one piece you’ve been missing and can now complete it. This plate will also look beautiful hanging on a wall in a dining room, or as part of a larger decorative wall plate collection.
- Material : Fine Bone China
- Dimension: 10.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Excellent condition. These plates were only used as decor, have never been used as tableware. No scratches, cracks, or other marks. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dinner Plate, Rosina-Queen, Hooker’s Fruit Apricot, England, Vintage
Vintage Dinner Plate Hooker’s Fruit, Apricot – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 in|
Brand: Rosina-Queen's China