- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued in 1964)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950’s – early 1960’s
- Details: This is a beautiful dinner plate of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grapes and grape bunches around the border and a silver rim. The designer of this pattern was Max Schonfeld (that’s the MS on the back stamp). We find this to be a very flexible pattern to use for many different occasions. Be it a formal setting, a more feminine setting or a casual, bit of a country setting, it works in all. We have posted a few pictures of how this could be used in varying table settings. Discounts offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you’re interested in place settings, search for item”Vintage Fine China of Japan Place Setting” to place your order.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: 10.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are very small sections where the silver is showing some wear but it’s minor. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.