- Pattern: Madalyn
- Made in Burslem England by W.R. Midwinter
- Vintage 1932 – 1940’s
- Details: Very rare, very old earthenware bread & butter / dessert plates from England. The pattern features beautiful pink and dark pink roses as well as smaller yellow roses. The tonality of the plate is primarily brown/beige but the roses and green leaves add a nice punch of color. This is Earthenware which differs from Bone China in the type of clay used and the lower firing temperature needed in the process. The shape of the plate is unusual, it has beautiful indentations in the clay around the edge which gives it a semi-swirled border. This pattern makes a lovely table setting and mixes very nicely with pink depression glass. We also have the fruit/cereal bowls and salad plates available to complete your lunch set. The set would be great used for a soup and sandwich lunch or a ladies get-together. It is perfect for mixing and matching with other china sets.
- Material: Earthenware.
- Dimension: 6.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or damage of any kind except for crazing throughout, acceptable due to age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, and HI shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bread & Butter Plates, W.R. Midwinter, Madalyn, Set of 5, Vintage
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|