- Pattern: Teahouse Rose (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This is a very pretty pattern consisting of a border design with dainty dark pink roses and light pink daisies-like flowers, they are surrounded by light and dark green leaves. It has a platinum filigree rim. The border is not smooth, it has a pretty swirl pattern. They are all stamped on the back: “Dansico, Japan”. Hand Washing in recommended to maintain the design, also no microwave use due to the platinum rim. Shipping 8 plates will be heavy, price already includes shipping costs. Perfect for a Spring or Summer table setting. Also for Easter, Mother’s Day or Bridal/Baby Showers.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: Approx. 6.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks or chips on these plates except for normal wear. Even the platinum looks in great condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dessert / Bread & Butter Plates, Dansico “Teahouse Rose”, Set of 8, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 9 in|