- Pattern: Unknown Floral
- Made in: Bavaria, Germany
- Antique: 1885 – 1921
- Details: A gorgeous set of six porcelain dessert, (or bread and butter), plates. These plates feature a variety of flowers in White, Pink, Purple and Blue with green and brown leaves. They have a really nice embossed border plus the rim is not smooth, it is scrolled and dusted in gold, just gorgeous! They are all stamped on the back but very faded. After much research we found this to be a mark from: “Royal Bavarian PMB, Germany”, the PMB continues to be unidentified by experts. Some believe the mark belongs to Hutschenreuther of Arzberg, Bavaria, Germany. The “Germany” in the mark indicates these were made between 1885 and 1921. But we’re not experts, just passing on the information we’ve found. Hopefully you love these plates as much as we do regardless of their exact lineage.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 5.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Antique – Used. Very Good Condition, except for one plate which has a chip on the border, see the last 3 pictures. There’s some wear on these plates but we feel this is acceptable based on age, and use. There are no cracks, crazing or chips, again, except for one plate. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dessert / Bread & Butter Plates, Royal Bavarian PMB, Germany, Set of 6, Antique
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|