- Pattern: Unknown – Blue Willow Gold
- Made in Newell, WV, USA
- Vintage: 1938 – 1969
- Details: These salad / dessert plates are absolutely beautiful, a real treasure, rare find. The pattern features a variant of the well known Blue Willow pattern, this one beings all gold! It has a really pretty filigree gold border with flowers and swirls and a gold rim. If you like to mix and match, these would look gorgeous with Blue Willow plates, or mixed with white plates for an elegant white and gold table setting. These were made by Homer Laughlin and are stamped on the back: “King Quality, Hand Painted, Warranted 22K Gold, Made in U.S.A”. HAND WASHING will be necessary to maintain condition. This is a great addition to any Blue Willow collection, great for an oriental decorated home or as a hostess gift.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is one small chip on the rim of one plate, photographed for you. There is crazing on every plate, front and back, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
King Quality was a trade name used by Homer Laughlin China Company. According to Lois Lehner’s “Lehner’s Encyclopedia Of U. S. Marks On Pottery, Porcelain & Clay”, the King Quality mark is in the “Kingsbury mark” group that identifies wares made between 1938 and 1969 for the Cunningham and Pickett group, china distributors with headquarters in Alliance, Ohio. Many of their patterns were not named, it seems this is one of those patterns, we were unable to find a name.