- Pattern: Carnival
- Made in Tennessee, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This lovely luncheon plate is from Blue Ridge Southern Pottery which is a highly collectible and coveted pottery, there are even clubs formed to talk about, and exchange, their beautiful items. This plate has vibrant primary colors with flowers in Red, Blue, and Yellow with dark Green leaves and Brown stems. It is bordered with a candlewick pattern that gives it a beautiful finish. If you’re missing one plate to complete your collection, or simply want to use it as decor, we hope this one brings you joy. Please feel free to search the site for additional Blue Ridge Southern Pottery pieces.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 9.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is slight yellowing on the border, and the back of the plate has minor marks that are typical of hand-made pottery. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this plate except for normal wear/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Luncheon Plate, Blue Ridge Southern Pottery “Carnival”, Ceramic Vintage
Vintage Lunch Plate, “Carnival”, Blue Ridge Southern Pottery – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3 in|
Brand: Blue Ridge Southern Pottery