- Pattern: Old Leeds Spray
- Made in: England by Royal Doulton
- Vintage: 1948
- Details: This is a very pretty cake plate made in England by none other than Royal Doulton. It has very colorful floral bouquets with red roses, purple tulips and many other smaller flowers in yellow, purple and orange, tied with a pretty bow. It has built in handles with hand painted green designs on each side. This pattern by Royal Doulton is called “Old Leeds Spray” and it was very popular had a long run, produced from 1912 to 1956 in a few different shapes with similar floral bouquets. There is this round and swirled design, later it was issued with a 12 sided plate, (no swirls) with a green rim, same 12 sided shape without the green rim, one with a Greek Key design, probably others we’ve not seen yet. If you’re trying to collect a set in this pattern, be aware of all the variations. Based on the shape, backstamp, and series number (D6203), we have been able to date this plate to circa 1948. The backstamp reads: “Royal Doulton Made in England, England, Old Leeds Spray, D6203”. This plate is in excellent condition considering its age. Beautiful on a buffet table or adorning your favorite dessert table. Great gift for someone who appreciates older servingware.
- Material: Earthenware
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches in Diameter, not including handles, and 10.0 inches Wide including handles
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Very faint surface scratches in the center, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cake Plate, Royal Doulton Old Leeds Spray, D6203, Vintage 1948
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|