- Details: This is a wonderful banana split serving dish, or maybe even a relish dish. We have struggled to find one like it or the information on the manufacturer, but came back empty handed. It is so pretty and makes such a wonderful presentation that we decided to bring it to you. The most outstanding feature is the thick, scalloped rim with beautiful cuts on the bottom of each scallop. The sunburst on the bottom adds to the beauty of this piece, Heisey and Fostoria used this starburst in many of their pieces, perhaps this is one of theirs. If anyone can help us identify this dish, we would appreciate it. This is a serving dish, most likely called a “celery dish” but, because of its ample size, we imagine it being used for banana splits, asparagus, or even nuts, olives, candy or any other side dishes.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches Long, 5.0 inches Wide (at its widest point), and 2.0 inches Tall at its tallest point which are the pointy ends.
- Condition: Vintage-Used, Average Condition. There are two very small chips, 1 minor scratch and an air bubble, both visible in the center. There are surface scratches all acceptable as associated with age/use/wear.
- Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Banana Split Dish, Starburst Center, Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 4 in|