- Pattern: Black Capped Chickadee and Baltimore Oriole
- Made in: Britain, UK
- Vintage: 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: Perfect to set a pretty table for two, these aviary placemats have lovely pictures of song birds. One shows a couple of Black Capped Chickadees and the other a couple of Baltimore Orioles. These placemats can also be used as trivets for dishes up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, (100 C), probably not good for items just out of the oven. They wipe clean with a damp cloth, do not use as a chopping board or you will ruin them. The bright green border and birds theme makes these perfect for a Spring table setting or decor as part of a vignette, they also look great framed. Beautiful on a breakfast table or any time of day.
- Materials: Acrylic and Cork
- Dimensions: Each: 12.0 inches by 9.0 inches
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. These have a few small “nicks” , photographed for you. There are very light scratches as consistent with age/use/wear. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING, ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Richard Lowe is an international wildlife artist, acclaimed naturalist and ornithologist. He has been painting wildlife since 1973 and not only has nature portraits but also US Presidents, Air Force and Navy Generals and Admirals as well as very famous people. He has been published in England by Pimpernel International, 4 series consisting of four paintings 6 in each series and distributed in 96 countries. Also published by Gallery Classics of California , porcelain collector plates distributed throughout the United States. He has been published by SAGA of New Mexico for their 1976 bi-centennial paintings for prints of the American Bald Eagle and American Bison.