- Pattern: Red and Pink Floral
- Made in England by Royal Ascot
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful bone china cup and matching saucer, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The floral pattern consists of red and pink roses surrounded by smaller pink buds with green leaves. Both the saucer and the cup have a gold rim that is “ruffled”, creating a beautiful effect. The cup also has gold around the bottom rim plus a small gold detail on the handle. A lovely set, ideal for the tea cup collector, as a Mother’s Day gift, for a beautiful Spring luncheon or Tea Party or for a Bridal Shower, or of course for your favorite tea lover or you! We have many other patterns available. Discount offered with purchase of 4 or more sets. Take 10% off 4 sets (use coupon code ROYAL10) or 20% off 6 or more sets (use coupon code ROYAL20). A “set” consists of one cup with its matching saucer.
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimension: Saucer is 5.5 inches in Diameter. The cup is 3.5 inches in Diameter and is 3 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this piece, however, there is a factory defect on the underside of the saucer, a raised dot in the porcelain. (SEE PICTURES). This defect does not take away from the overall beauty of the piece, but the price has been adjusted accordingly. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3 in|