- Pattern: Blue and Gray Floral with Brown leaves
- Made in England by Royal Ascot
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful bone china cup and matching saucer, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The floral pattern consists of a stem of blue flowers with brown leaves and some smaller gray leaves. Both the saucer and the cup have a gold rim that is “ruffled”, creating a beautiful effect. The cup also has gold around the bottom rim plus a small gold detail on the handle. A lovely set, ideal for the tea cup collector, as a Mother’s Day gift, for a beautiful Spring luncheon or Tea Party or for a Bridal Shower gift, or of course for your favorite tea lover or you! We have many other patterns available. Discount offered with purchase of 4 or more. Take 10% off 4 sets (use coupon code ROYAL10) or 20% off 6 or more sets (use coupon code ROYAL20). A “set” consists of one cup with its matching saucer.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: Saucer is 5.5 inches in Diameter. The cup is 3.5 inches in Diameter and is 3 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on either of these pieces. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teacup and Saucer, Royal Ascot, Blue and Gray Floral, Bone China, England, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|