- Pattern: Devotion 7271
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful china cup and matching saucer. The pattern is very soft and soothing. It consists of taupe/beige roses outlined in raised white lines, the leaves are also in the raised white color. The saucer has a taupe/beige stripe and has the raised white leaves but no rose and a nice gold rim. The cup also has a gold rim, gold around the foot plus gold detail on the handle. The china is not totally white but rather a creamy, ivory. Both pieces are stamped on the bottom with the Noritake N surrounded by a wreath of leaves. The pattern is neutral enough that it would work in a modern household as well as a more traditional setting. Excellent for a little breakfast in bed or a tea party. We have the matching Bread and Butter plates if you’re interested.
- Materials: Ivory China
- Dimension: Saucer is 6.0 inches in Diameter. The cup is almost 3.5 inches in Diameter at top opening, a 2 inch Diameter foot, and is 3.0 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on any of these pieces. Even the gold looks in very good condition. Does not show signs of heavy use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teacup and Saucer, Noritake “Devotion 7271” Set of 6 (12 Pcs), Japan, Vintage