- Pattern: Blue Whisper (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1985
- Details: A lovely fine china Footed Teacup and matching Saucer. These are very pretty cups with the much loved blue and white color combination. The pattern consists of a delicate band of blue and white flowers and grayish-green leaves. There is a thinner band of diamonds within squares and lots of blue scrolls all around the flowers. Both the cup and saucer are rimmed in platinum on the top and bottom foot, as well as the cup handle. The look is elegant, however, it would look lovely in a country or farmhouse table setting too. If you love Blue and White, this set is for you. This is a complete set of 7, (14 pcs), however, we have an extra cup which will be included in your shipment at no additional charge, you will have a replacement in case you ever need it. you will receive 15 pieces total. This shipment will be heavy and will need a lot of packaging to get to you safely, please note our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check-out.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Cup 3.0 inches Tall and approx. 3.5 inches in Diameter (top opening), 8 oz. Saucer: 5.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these pieces, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teacup and Saucer, Sheffield, Blue Whisper, Set of 7, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|