- Pattern: Dream Rose (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is such a pretty set of mugs, not only because of the pink florals but the shape and design of the mug, is very cute. The colors are a peachy-pink flower with black pistils and yellow centers, all surrounded by little white daisies and brown leaves. The floral design is only on one side, and it’s between two bands of a beautifully cut design that extends all along the top and bottom of the mug. There are brown accents along the rim as well as on the handle. To us they look like a mix of early American, with Country and Shabby Chic all mixed together. This pattern is part of a set of dinnerware that includes plates, cups, bowls, etc., but they look great on their own as well.
- Materials: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 3.75 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening) and approx. 5.0 inches Wide including handle.
- Condition: Vintage-Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on any of these mugs. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Mugs, Town House China, “Dream Rose” Stoneware, Set of 4, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|