- Pattern: Man and Woman Kissing Mugs
- Made in Taiwan
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is such a cute set of mugs! They are shaped like people, one man, one woman and they can be they joined together at the noses to look like they’re kissing. Inside one is stamped: “We’re a Perfect” and the other is stamped: “Match!”. These are square mugs with heart shaped handles, they look hand painted. they retain their original foil labels that read: “J.S.N.Y. Taiwan”. Not sure how comfortable it would be to drink out of these mugs, but they sure would make a great display for Valentine’s Day, an Anniversary gift or for a newly married couple. These were made for a novelty company named J.S.N.Y. (Jeffrey Snyder New York), a subsidiary of the Etna Products Company in New York. They are ceramic, have a tiny bit of wear, see Condition below.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Each Mug: 3.5 inches Tall, 3.0 inches Wide (not including handle), and 2.5 inches Deep
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There is a lot of paint loss on the handles, not chips, nothing a dab of red nail polish won’t fix, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are not new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Etna Products Company is the parent company to J.S.N.Y. On September 25, 1975, Etna filed a U.S. federal trademark registration for J.S.N.Y, it has since expired. Etna has been a family owned and run business since 1945. They import goods primarily from China, but other countries as well and distribute to major retailers like: Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and many more. They also provide goods for catalog vendors such as: Walter Drake, Harriet Carter, Brylane, Carol Wright, and Taylor Gifts. Interesting fact, they import a lot of the “As Seen On TV” items too.