- Pattern: Fruit and Nut (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is such a pretty set of mugs! Each one depicts a very realistic decal of a different grouping of fruits and nuts. The shape is also very pretty, these are pedestal mugs with a pointed handle and a gold rim. These look very much like the Kahla Fruit and Nut plates we have listed but these were made in Japan, very similar, but not the same cups. The designs on these mugs are ideal for Fall and with the Harvest theme of fruits and nuts, they would make a lovely addition to any Fall decor or table setting. Excellent as a hostess gift, perhaps with a wonderful coffee bean package. Beautiful on your table for your morning coffee or tea. We also have the matching teapot if you’re interested.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Each mug is: 4.2 inches Tall, top opening is 2.75 inches in Diameter. 8 oz. capacity.
- Condition: Vintage-Used. Very Good Condition. There is one tiny spot of gold on the inside rim on one mug and a dot of design missing on another mug. Otherwise, there are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these mugs, except for normal use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Mugs, “Fruit and Nut” Pedestal, Set of 4, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|