- Pattern: Unknown, Polynesian/Tiki
- Made in Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Vintage: 1960’s
- Details: This is such a fun set of mugs!!! Ready for your next Luau, BBQ, Pool party or Tiki gathering, they are the epitome of South Pacific/Polynesian decor and very Mid Century! Ours have cool frosted pastel colors: Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, and Brown and have the cutest designs of whimsical fish, pineapple, drum, hibiscus, a spear, and even an outrigger canoe. The mugs have carved wood handles that are attached to the glass with hand-applied metal bands. Just perfect for your next Mai Tai. They are embossed on the bottom: “Siesta Ware”. These glasses would make a great gift!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches Tall, 2.5 inches in Diameter (top opening) and approx. 4.25 inches Wide including handle.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches on these mugs. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Siesta Ware is a brand from Benner Glass Company. Brenner Glass was founded by Dexter Benner in Jacksonville, Florida. The company registered and introduced the Siesta Ware trademark in 1963. Siesta Ware is known by the unique wooden handles, metal bands and kitschy designs. They also made cookie/pretzel jars, salt and pepper shakers, planters, pitchers, etc., often with wooden handles. The trademark Siesta Ware expired in 1985. The founder, Dexter Benner died in 2007.