- Pattern: “Sweet Country Harvest”
- Made in China
- Vintage: 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a pretty set of mugs! Perfect year-round but especially for Fall with all the harvest fruits and the beautiful colors. They are from the Avon Sweet Country Harvest Collection, we couldn’t confirm the year it was issued, but we’ve been able to narrowed them down to approx. 1990’s. The Sweet Country Harvest collection included plates, cups, napkin holders and even candle holders, all in the pretty fruit harvest design. We carry the matching pillar candle holders if you’re interested. Beautiful for a country or farmhouse decor. Makes a great hostess gift, perhaps with a great coffee bean package. Lovely as kitchen décor or just as pretty on your table. If you are an Avon collector of this pattern, these will make a very nice addition to your growing collection.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), 3.0 inches (bottom foot)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on any of these pieces, look brand new. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
For more than 80 years, Avon has been selling health and beauty products, personal care, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, and many other items. Sometimes they package their products in beautiful decanters and other glassware that have become a favorite of collectors. In the mid 1960’s, Avon began producing novelty containers for perfumes and colognes. Collectors loved the new products, and Avon began creating more collectibles to draw in their customers. Avon started selling dinnerware, glasses and other home items starting in 1975 with the ruby red 1876 Cape Cod Collection. That collection was so successful that Avon has continued releasing different glassware, giftware and dinnerware collections for many years.