- Pattern: Gold Floral
- Vintage: 1980’s – 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a truly beautiful set of 5 demitasse cups with their matching saucers. They are made of the finest white bone china, very translucent. The cups are beautifully adorned with a thick gold band on the bottom, a gold band on top, plus the handle is fully enveloped in gold. They have the daintiest filigree-like work all around the cups, with tiny gold flowers and stems cascading downwards, just beautiful. To make the cups even more special, they have a square foot that is scalloped all around. The saucers have the same filigree design all around the border and a heavy gold band around the rim and a solid gold verge/center. There is no mark on any of the pieces which leads us to believe there was a sticker at some point, but no longer available. These cups will delight any user while sipping Espresso, Cuban, Greek or Turkish coffee. They would make a great gift for an espresso fan!
- Material: Bone China
- Dimensions: Cup: 2.0 inches Tall, 2.5 inches in Diameter (top opening) and the foot is 1.25 inches square. Saucer: 4.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, or scratches on any of these pieces except for normal wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Demitasse & Saucers, Heavy Gold, Bone China, Set of 5, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 9 in|