- Pattern: Unknown – Blue and Red Floral
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: A gorgeous little demitasse with matching saucer, the pattern is simple, hand painted flowers in red and blue with bright green leaves. This cup and saucer set is made of very fine translucent porcelain with a pretty scalloped border on both the cup and saucer. It has a gold rim on the saucer as well as on the cup rim and foot, plus a gold accent on the handle. These little cups are meant to serve espresso, Turkish, Cuban or Greek coffee and they make great display pieces too! There is a condition issue, please see Condition below.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Saucer is 4.0 inches in Diameter. Demitasse is 2.0 inches Tall, 2.25 inches in Diameter (top opening).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There is a very minor chip on the rim, close to the handle, photographed for you. When looking at the photos it looks like there are two chips, but the white area closest to the handle is simply missing a tiny bit of gold, it is not a chip. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Demitasse & Saucer, Red / Blue Floral, Hand Painted, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|