- Pattern: Geisha Girl on Boat – TK160
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1921- 1941
- Details: A truly rare pattern, very hard to find and potentially an antique! Takito’s Geisha girl pattern demitasse cups with its matching saucer are a rare find, but this one with a Geisha on a boat surrounded by a very detailed oriental landscape is extremely hard to find! The typical “Geisha Girl” patterns, mostly made for the Japanese export market, have Geishas wearing bright, colorful kimonos some with umbrellas, others have little children with them, others show stairs, fences, but this one seems to be more about the scenery than the Geisha. Lots of trees, bushes, grass on a mountainside with a stream or river going through it. There’s even a tiny detail of a man on his donkey going across the bridge. There is some Moriage in places around the cup. The back stamp is only on the saucer, reads: “Hand Painted, Made in Japan” and it has the Takito logo. HAND WASH is necessary to maintain condition. The detail on these Geisha Girl pieces are enough to turn anyone into a collector. Great gift or home decor!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Cup: Almost 3.0 inches Tall, 2.5 inches in Diameter (top opening). Saucer: 5.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition considering its age. There is some wear on the gold rims. One tiny manufacturing flaw on the saucer, photographed for your review. Otherwise, there are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Demitasse & Saucer, Takito, Geisha Girl, Moriage, Japan, Vintage RARE
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|