- Pattern: Carnival
- Made in Tennessee, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This lovely footed teacup is from Blue Ridge Southern Pottery which is a highly collectible and coveted pottery, there are even clubs formed to talk about, and exchange, their beautiful items. This teacup (cup only, no saucer), has a vibrant Red flower in the center with dark Green leaves and Brown stems. The handle is made with a candlewick pattern that gives it a beautiful finish. If you’ve broken a cup and need to replace it, we hope this find brings you joy. Please feel free to search the site for additional Blue Ridge Southern Pottery pieces.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 2 3/8 inches Tall and 3 5/8 inches in Diameter at top opening. 4 5/8 Wide including handle.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this bowl except for normal wear/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item will ship Priority Mail and insured. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teacup, Blue Ridge Southern Pottery “Carnival”, Ceramic, Vintage
Vintage Hand Painted Ceramic Teacup, “Carnival” – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|
Brand: Blue Ridge Southern Pottery