- Pattern: Madalyn
- Made in Burslem England by W.R. Midwinter
- Vintage 1932 – 1940’s
- Details: Very rare and very old earthenware bowls. They feature beautiful pink and dark pink roses as well as smaller yellow roses. The tonality of the bowl is primarily brown/beige but the roses and green leaves add a nice punch of color. This is Earthenware, which differs from Bone China in the type of clay used and the lower firing temperature needed in the process. The shape of the bowl is unusual, it has beautiful indentations in the clay, creating a semi-swirled border. This makes a lovely table setting and mixes beautifully with pink depression glass tableware and drinkware. We also have the salad plates and bread & butter plates available to complete your lunch set. These bowls would be great used for a ladies get-together. Perfect for mixing and matching with other china sets.
- Material: Earthenware.
- Dimension: 5.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There are no chips, cracks or damage of any kind except for crazing throughout, acceptable due to age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, and HI shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Fruit / Cereal Bowls, W.R. Midwinter “Madalyn” Earthenware, Set of 7, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|