- Pattern: The Worcester Hop – Mathon (Discontinued)
- Made: England by Royal Worcester
- Vintage: 1965 – 1985
- Details: A gorgeous set of 3 fine bone china rim soup plates that’s sure to bring many compliments from your guests. The bowls depict a cutting from the Mathon Hop, and it’s bordered by illustrations of vines, leaves and hops from the plant. The colors are muted, only a deep green and slight yellow/green tinge on some of the hops. It has a gold border and the rim is a bit wavy, not smooth. We also have the Salad Plates and Cream Soup Bowls in this pattern if interested. Would look great on the table with green glassware, or some fine crystal stemware. We love the green for a spring or summer table setting. Interesting fact: as early as 1826, the Mathon Hop has been described as superior to any other, not only having a more pleasant smell but also a mild bitter than other of the Worcestershire hops.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: 8.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on any of these pieces. Gold rims are in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Soup Plates / Bowls, Royal Worcester “The Worcester Hop” Mathon Set of 3, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|