- Pattern: ATC7
- Made: in USA
- Vintage: circa 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This beautiful and unusual Amber Salad / Fruit set is perfect for two people. It has large circles all around, a very popular pattern in mid-century design. The base graduates or “stair-steps” down slightly and the mouth flares. The set has one large bowl and two smaller bowls, however, one of the small bowls has a small chip on the rim, please see “Condition” below. All 3 bowls could also be used as a serving set, perhaps a salad in the large bowl and two different types of dressing on the smaller bowls with pretty ladles. Looks very mid-century modern, retro.
- Material: Amber Glass
- Dimensions: Large Bowl: 10 inches in Diameter (top opening), 6 inches on the bottom and it’s 4.25 inches Tall. Smaller Bowls: 6 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Average Condition. One of the smaller bowls has a very small chip on the rim. There are some minor surface scratches, all acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Salad Bowl Set, Hazel Atlas, Amber Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|