- Pattern: Starflower (Discontinued)
- Made: USA by Kirk China
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This is a really sweet pattern by a very little known USA manufacturer of fine china, Kirk China. It is very soft with tiny blue flowers and a gold rim. It is simple and pretty. The bowls are stamped on the bottom with the Kirk shield logo, and the word KIRK.” Hand Washing in recommended to maintain the design. This pattern is simple and would work in a modern household as well as a more traditional setting, even a country or farmhouse setting.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 8.75 inches in Diameter, 1.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these pieces however, there is crazing on some of the bowls. The gold rims are in excellent condition. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 5 in|