- Pattern: Unknown, Purple Floral (Discontinued)
- Made in Prussia (now Suhl, Germany)
- Vintage: late 1800’s – mid 1900’s
- Details: This is a gorgeous set of 5 porcelain small bowls, known as berry, fruit or dessert bowls. The pattern of these bowls is a lovely litho transfer of purple and white flowers among varying shades of green and the very famous “shadow leaves”. There are is lots of gilding on the border there are gilded leaves, lines and also around the rim. But what brings it all together to a stunning finish is the shape and quality. These bowls have an intricately scalloped border and its made in very fine, translucent porcelain, feels just wonderful in your hands. They are all stamped, we have researched the stamp and are very confident these are the real thing, not reproductions. This would make an amazing gift for an RS Prussia collector. Gorgeous on a table setting.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 5.0 inches in Diameter, approx. 1.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. One bowl has a tiny chip on the rim and others have small gold paint spots on the back. Otherwise there are no issues except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. The gold rims are in excellent condition. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bowls, Fruit / Dessert, Purple Floral, RS Prussia, German Porcelain, Set of 5, Antique
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|