- Pattern: Mayfair Platinum Trim (#6109) (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1960 – 1971
- Details: This is a really sweet pattern by Noritake. It is very soft and soothing, we dare say… romantic. It consists of a center design with a pink rose and two rose buds with bluish-gray leaves. It has a verge of gray and beige swirls with the same leaves and rose buds all around. It is finished with a platinum rim. It is stamped on the bottom with the Noritake logo, the large “N” surrounded by a wreath of leaves and reads “Noritake China, Japan, 6109, MAYFAIR, U.S. Design Pat. Pend.”. Hand Washing in recommended to maintain the design, also no microwave use due to the platinum rim. Shipping 8 bowls will be heavy, price already includes shipping costs. This pattern is simple and would work in a modern household as well as a more traditional setting, even a country or farmhouse setting. Great for Bridal Showers or Baby Showers too! We have the matching Serving Bowl if you’re interested.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 7 3/8 inches in Diameter, 1.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these pieces except for normal wear. The platinum rim has minor wear on 3 of the bowls, 4 of the rims are in great condition and one has a lot of wear. We have inspected each bowl and the center design in excellent condition. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|