- Pattern: Carnival
- Made in Tennessee, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This lovely fruit/dessert bowl is from Blue Ridge Southern Pottery which is a highly collectible and coveted pottery, there are even clubs formed to talk about, and exchange, their beautiful items. This bowl has vibrant primary colors with flowers in Blue and Yellow with dark Green leaves and Brown stems. It is bordered with a candlewick pattern that gives it a beautiful finish. If you’re missing one bowl to complete your collection, or simply want to use it as decor, we hope this find brings you joy. Please feel free to search the site for additional Blue Ridge Southern Pottery items.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches in Diameter, 1 1/8 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is a little crazing on one side, and a little blue paint on the back of the bowl. Otherwise there are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this bowl except for normal wear/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Fruit / Dessert Bowl, Blue Ridge Southern Pottery “Carnival”, Ceramic, Vintage
Vintage Bowl, Blue Ridge Pottery “Carnival” – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 6 in|
Brand: Blue Ridge Southern Pottery