- Pattern: Yours is the Earth and Everything in it
- Vintage: 1971
- This is a super cute kitchen towel for a country or farmhouse styled kitchen. It has a printed image of highly colorful fruits and vegetables collected in bind, baskets and even a copper pot! There are apples in 3 different colors, cherries, peppers, grapes, onions, peaches, limes, pears, celery, we’re probably missing some. The garden bounty is scattered on the sides of the tea towel and in the center a 1971 calendar. It has an opening on top for you to insert a dowel if you wish to display it with one. There is no marker’s mark anywhere so we’re unable to tell you much beyond the description. It looks like it has been laundered, the linen is soft rather than stiff, however the printed images remain strong and bright. These are machine washable but will most likely need to be ironed since it is linen. Perfect gift for your favorite farm stand friend or anyone who loves to grow fruits and vegetables.
- Materials: Linen
- Dimensions: 27.5 inches Long and 16.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. There is a long stain down the left side of this towel, visible mostly from the back and the side but not much in the front. We did not launder this towel, so stain may come off with a little Shout, but we can’t promise it will. It has been photographed for you both from the back and front. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Calendar Tea Towel, “Yours is the Earth…”, Garden Bounty 1971 Calendar Linen Vintage
Vintage Calendar Tea Towel – SEE BELOW FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
|Dimensions||15.5 × 11.5 × 0.75 in|