- Pattern: Spring Flower 172
- Made by Wm Rogers – International Silver Company
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s (potentially older)
- Details: Beautiful large silver-plated tray / serving platter with etched flower pattern, a reticulated (pierced) border and a rope design rim. This is a gorgeous tray with a wonderful old patina. If you like shiny silver, it will clean up nicely. Can also be used as a punch bowl under-plate, wall hanging, so many uses!
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimensions: 15 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition acceptable due to age and use. As with all used silver and silverplate, there are minor surface scratches visible. There are no dents or missing silver on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
William Rogers & Co. was in business from 1841 – 1855. It then merged and became Rogers Bro. Mfg Co.
Mark: (eagle) Wm. Rogers & Co. (Star) – as shown on this tray. This mark was taken over by Simpson, Hall, Miller & Co. Which was then taken over by the International Silver Company. This (eagle)/Wm. Rogers /(star) mark was only used on silver plated holloware by the International Silver Company from 1938 and discontinued sometime in 1976.