- Made in USA by Oneida (Wm A. Rogers)
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: Beautiful Ornate Scrolls Design with rope pattern around rim, truly a beautiful piece. Would make a great addition on a buffet table, holiday or special occasion setting, or as home decor.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimension: 12 inches in diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. As with all used silver, minor surface scratches are visible, no dents or missing silver. Back is a bit more worn than front. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. When reviewing pictures, please note any black areas are the reflection of the photo booth and not on the actual piece. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only) unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location. Our apologies but we are currently not shipping to the EU.
The mark “Wm. A. Rogers” was used as early as 1897. It became part of Oneida silver around 1929, and Oneida employed the Wm. A. Rogers mark as late as 1978.