- Made in USA by Oneida (Wm A. Rogers)
- Vintage: circa 1970’s
- Details: Beautiful serving tray with ornate scrolls design and a rope pattern around rim, truly a beautiful piece. Oneida acquired Wm A Rogers silver around 1929, and Oneida employed the Wm. A. Rogers mark as late as 1978 so this tray could be older than the 1970’s. Silverplated trays can be used all around the house, not only as servingware but to corral small items, display beautiful crystal pieces, barware or on the vanity for perfumes or beauty products. This tray will make a great addition on a buffet table, for holidays or other special occasions.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimension: 12.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. As with all used silver, minor surface scratches are visible, no dents or missing silver. Back is a bit more worn than front. Needs a good cleaning. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. When reviewing pictures, please note any shaded dark areas are the reflection of the photo and not on the actual piece. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only) unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location. Our apologies but we are currently not shipping to the EU.
The mark “Wm. A. Rogers” was used as early as 1897. It became part of Oneida silver around 1929, and Oneida employed the Wm. A. Rogers mark as late as 1978.