- Made in: USA by International Silver Company, (Deep Silver)
- Vintage: circa 1971
- Details: Beautiful serving tray with an ornate flower design. It has small groupings of flowers alternating all around the rim. Silverplated trays can be used all around the house, not only as servingware but to corral small items, display beautiful crystal pieces, barware or on the vanity for perfumes or beauty products. This tray will make a great addition on a buffet table, for holidays or other special occasions. Gorgeous as a centerpiece, under a flower vase, or hung on the wall.
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimension: 15 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. As with all used silver pieces, there are minor surface scratches and discolorations. This tray has a small dent. Needs a good cleaning. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tray, International Silver “Camille” Silver Plate 15″, Vintage
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 4 in|