- Pattern: Chippendale 6366
- Made in USA by International Silver Company
- Vintage: late 1970’s
- Details: Lovely tray and footed bowl meant as a chip and dip set with a swirl/ruffled edge. The small bowl can be used on its own for serving olives, nuts, etc. This is a hard set to find both pieces together, even though there are some condition issues, it still looks lovely on a buffet table. This pattern was made from 1969 to 1980’s, this one was purchased by my parents in the late 1970’s. There are some condition issues, please see “Condition” below. It’s a little bit art-deco, we think it would fit with several different decor styles from modern to traditional.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimensions: Tray: 13 1/4 in diameter. Bowl size: 5.25 inches diameter (at widest point on top), Bowl is 3.25 inches tall, Foot approx. 3 in. diameter (at widest point in bottom).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. As with all used silver, there are surface scratches, there are also small dents visible on tray. Any black areas are simply reflections. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Chip & Dip Set, International Silver, Chippendale, Vintage
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 6 in|